Oooooooh yes. This is actually my July Degustabox, but as I only got it when we got back from our holiday during the last couple of days of July, I decided not to rush it and instead try as many things from it as I can before writing about it.
I have to say I’m very pleased with the contents of this box. There’s a wide range of different food stuffs and there should be something for everyone. Also, I love it that even though the box is great value for money, the items in it are still very much affordable. So it’s not like trying out luxury products that I’m never going to repurchase, but instead it’s finding new items that I could buy again! Love it.
- Frylight Cooking Spray With Avocado Oil £2.99. I already use Frylight oils for frying, but hadn’t tried the avocado one yet. They’re a range of 1kcal cooking sprays that make frying quite a bit healthier.
- Maille Dijon Original £1.99. They’ve included a recipe (Maille Dijon Original Fillet Steak) that uses this. I haven’t tried it yet, but it looks easy to make and yummy.
- OLOVES Healthy Olive Snacks 2x £0.99. Loved them. They were seasoned with chilli, garlic and oregano. I wouldn’t have expected them to be quite so nice provided the type of packaging, but they were lovely and would be a great addition to a lunchbox .
- Crafted £1.80. I got the Mango & Passionfruit one. It’s quite sweet, being a juice, but also refreshing. I quite liked it.
- Blossom Hill Spritz £4.99. You can choose whether you want your box to include alcohol or not. I currently have mine including it so I got a bottle of this very fresh and summery wine in my box.
- Rowntree’s Randoms 30% Less Sugar £1.29. They were really nice. I’m loving the less sugary versions of things and if you can make sweets that are essentially pure sugar less sugary then I’m all for it.
- Weetabix Additions Coconut & Raisin £2.99. I haven’t tried them yet but am very much looking forward to it.
- Merchant Gourmet Simply Cooked Red & White Quinoa £1.99. Again one thing that I haven’t tried yet, but am excited to try.
- Ryvita Thins Three Cheese £1.89. Oh my delicious goodness. They were sooooooo nice. I think they were one of my most favourite things in this box actually. I could’ve devoured the whole thing if I didn’t have to share. I guess I should be glad that I did have to share though haha.
Overall I’m very happy with what I got in there and am eagerly looking forward to my August box.
(Also if you’re now thinking it’s something you would like to try then I’m more than happy to share my invitation link which gives you £7 discount for the first box, making it £5.99, and some points for me!)
I’ll go get some more of those three cheese thins now. Or maybe not… I probably shouldn’t.