Hellooooo! It’s Sunday so I thought what better time to write about a box that’s got this as its theme. I’m talking about My Little Box November edition which is Sunday themed. I don’t know how to write it so it would make more sense. Basically it’s a lifestyle/beauty subscription box and this month you get all kind of goodies perfect for a relaxing Sunday. Before you get too excited though – they did also include a little message saying that this is their last box for now. I only subscribed last month and I’ve absolutely loved both of my boxes, so I’m really gutted about it.
The design of the November box is gorgeously relaxed, featuring a variety of different Sunday poses – stretching and lounging, maybe doing a bit of yoga and feeling comfortable in general. Inside you get a selection of products meant to help you achieve a perfectly chilled Sunday (or any day of the week to be honest).
- Microfiber turban, Let’s not go out – I love the little writing on the label saying ‘Let’s not go out’ and the embroidery on the turban saying ‘Sunday morning’. It’s a small touch but I like it.
- Biscuit stamp, Eat your words – I haven’t tried it out yet but I’m very excited to do it! I think it’s such a great addition and an excellent way to make Sunday baking even more fun. You take out the letters that you need, slide them in the grey thing and stamp your message on it. On the box it says it can be anything ‘from love letters to insults to coded messages.’ It’s also got a recipe for Sandy Butter Biscuits included in case you’re struggling for ideas!
- Milk chocolate with hazelnut, 13 grams of happiness – a very cute little addition for the chocoholics out there!
- Face mask powder – you mix the powder with water to make a face mask. I haven’t tried it out yet but I’m sure looking forward to it.
- Artist Face Colour Palette, Make Up For Ever – I haven’t FULLY figured out how to use this yet, but I’ve swatched it and it’s suuuuuuuch a beautiful pink/peach colour with a gorgeous gentle shimmer that blends out to a subtle glow. However I’m supposed to use it, I’m sure it’ll be beautiful. Oh, I think it’s a blush… Duh, just found it on the box. It’s indeed a blush. (There is a second option you could get instead of this – Ultra HD Loose Powder by Make Up For Ever)
- Cica Repair Balm, Mixa – it’s a multipurpose soothing cream that works like a charm. It’s got a very subtle scent, is intensely moisturising and absorbs really well. Perfect for any dry patches!
That’s what you get in the My Little Box November Sunday edition. Like I already said, I absolutely adore this box and everything in it and am absolutely gutted that this is going to be my last box from them for now. If you know any other boxes like this (reasonably priced beauty & lifestyle box), let me know!