Hiya! I’ll just say it – I feel like I’m being mushed by constant tiredness that’s just not going away. Do you ever feel like that? That you’re so overwhelmed and simply can’t relax. Everything is too much. Well, that’s where I live at the moment. Welcome to Bluesville! Population: me + many. Alright, enough of that. Time to push past it for now. happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad
Songs I listen to when I’m…
- Happy – Lemon Tree – Fool’s Garden
- Sad – November Rain – Guns N’ Roses
- Heartbroken – Breathe – Taylor Swift ft. Colbie Caillat
- Tired – Mad World – Tears for Fears (although I actually prefer the various covers by other artists)
- Melancholic – Hurt – Johnny Cash
- Bouncy – Nearly every Taylor Swift song…
- Feeling like singing along – Anything from The Pretty Reckless
- Poorly – Soft Kitty – from The Big Bang Theory
- In any mood – All of Me – John Legend
- Driving – Red Hot Chili Peppers
That list was actually a lot harder to put together than I thought it would be. I don’t tend to listen to music much, I prefer audiobooks or ‘background music’. Yes, I know background music is also music, but I literally put on a YouTube track of ‘2h of rainy jazz’ or something of the sort and go with it.
Next post: Day 9 – My future home will have…
See you tomorrow!